that several tools and projects that integrate with SpamAssassin will
follow suit.

Regards,

KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation
Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
So,

This is the heading of the article:

Apache SpamAssassin Leads A Growing List of Open-Source Projects
Taking Steps to Correct Instances of Racism and White Privilege

Using the word "blacklist" is racism. Does everyone get this! By
definition you ARE a "RACIST" and ARE "White Privilege[d]."

This is a political movement to blacklist (oooooohhhhhhh, I said it)
anyone who does not comply. We're no longer angry, we're "not excited,"
how generous.

The spamassassin leadership team are political hacks.

Eric

Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
On 7/15/20 9:12 PM, Eric Broch wrote:

> So,
>
> This is the heading of the article:
>

> Apache SpamAssassin Leads A Growing List of Open-Source Projects
> Taking Steps to Correct Instances of Racism and White Privilege
>

> Using the word "blacklist" is racism. Does everyone get this! By
> definition you ARE a "RACIST" and ARE "White Privilege[d]."
>
> This is a political movement to blacklist (oooooohhhhhhh, I said it)
> anyone who does not comply. We're no longer angry, we're "not
> excited," how generous.
>
> The spamassassin leadership team are political hacks.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, then.

Thomas
Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
On 16/07/2020 09:24, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> All:
>
> We're getting some positive attention from the verbiage change. See
> https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kmcgrail_apache-spamassassin-leads-a-growing-list-activity-6689260331719520256-gMy7
> for a link to a Guardian Digital post about it.
>
> Anyway, I hope those not excited by the change will come around. We are
> working hard to make it as painless as possible and we have gotten word
> that several tools and projects that integrate with SpamAssassin will
> follow suit.
>
> Regards,
>
> KAM

December 27 (our quietest time of year generally) this year has been
slated for our changeover to remove spamassassin from our network.

Our policies have long excluded using politically motivated companies,
organisations, equipment and software. you made this political, you do
not care for the opinions of others unless they agree with yours, so
adios amigos.
Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
Noel Butler skrev den 2020-07-16 04:34:

> December 27 (our quietest time of year generally) this year has been
> slated for our changeover to remove spamassassin from our network.

+1

> Our policies have long excluded using politically motivated companies,
> organisations, equipment and software. you made this political, you do
> not care for the opinions of others unless they agree with yours, so
> adios amigos.

whats problem drinking coconut milk now ?, or even take another brik of
white chokolate from Ritter Sport ?, does it need to be orange to be
good ?, or black ?, maybe brown ?, is it political ?

where will you go if not using spamassassin ?
Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
You're the ones who've moved, I've gone nowhere. You'll never run out of
words to censor. Soon you'll be offended by everything. Where will you
hide then. I don't know how you'll escape the planet when everyone and
everything offends you.

More importantly calling those racists who are not racists is
slander--bearing false witness against you neighbor--a violation of the
9th commandment. Instead of fearing God alone you adore the praise of
wicked men.

Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
On 16/07/2020 13:15, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> Noel Butler skrev den 2020-07-16 04:34:
>
>> December 27 (our quietest time of year generally) this year has been
>> slated for our changeover to remove spamassassin from our network.
>
> +1
>
>> Our policies have long excluded using politically motivated companies,
>> organisations, equipment and software. you made this political, you do
>> not care for the opinions of others unless they agree with yours, so
>> adios amigos.
>
> whats problem drinking coconut milk now ?, or even take another brik of white chokolate from Ritter Sport ?, does it need to be orange to be good ?, or black ?, maybe brown ?, is it political ?
>
> where will you go if not using spamassassin ?

are you really so naive to think that SA is the only product around, or
even the only free product around if your skimp?

PS when i was a kid, a long, VERY long time ago I tried coconut milk -
it was disgusting

I dont eat chocolate. I dont eat sugar filled lollies, or any of that
crap junk trash.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate any part of
this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.
Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
I guess they're going to go back to the yellowish tinged incandescent
bulbs too, since LEDs available today produce " white " light. They'll
have to change their story books as well, cant call it after "dark" or
"dark" night|skies|...

It's amazing how SOME Americans are quick to jump on bandwagons about
innocent terms are called, yet FAIL to do ANYTHING about their
population - even KIDS, getting slaughtered and gunned down nearly every
second day in mass shootings. but you only have to look at how they are
acting with COVID19 to know they have NFI about civil priorities.

No wonder the USA is the joke of the world - and its not all Trumps
fault <--- (jesus christ, I never thought I'd hear myself say that)

Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
Q: What did Marxists use to light their homes before candles?

A: Electrcity.

?Get BlueMail for Android ?

Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
On 20200715 19:34:00, Noel Butler wrote:
> On 16/07/2020 09:24, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> All:
>>
>> We're getting some positive attention from the verbiage change.  See
>> https://www.linkedin.com/posts/kmcgrail_apache-spamassassin-leads-a-growing-list-activity-6689260331719520256-gMy7
>> for a link to a Guardian Digital post about it.
>>
>> Anyway, I hope those not excited by the change will come around.  We are
>> working hard to make it as painless as possible and we have gotten word
>> that several tools and projects that integrate with SpamAssassin will
>> follow suit.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> KAM
>>

> December 27 (our quietest time of year generally) this year has been slated for
> our changeover to remove spamassassin from our network.
>
> Our policies have long excluded using politically motivated companies,
> organisations, equipment and software. you made this political, you do not care
> for the opinions of others unless they agree with yours, so adios amigos.

You can probably fork the project and go on running what exists now going
forward. That is something I am mulling doing for myself. I just have to ask
myself, which is more painful?

{o.o}
Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
Tokenism is a big thing in politics, probably everywhere on this planet. Gotta
be seen as doing something, ya know. We need a third house in our legislature,
the House of Repeals that strikes out dumb laws hastily drafted to appease loud
mouths.

{o.o}

Re: Thanks to Guardian Digital & LinuxSecurity for the nice post about SpamAssassin's upcoming change [ In reply to ]
Your LinkedIn post thanks the Guardian while hitting on us by hiding our lack of consent.