Mailing List Archive

Cisco voip linked huntgroups
Hello,

Does anyone know the procedure to create linked huntgroups in a Cisco Call
manager 3.3(4) envirement?

My procedure:

-Create pilot point
-Create members in huntgroup
-Create in huntgroup at the a huntgroup member as route member
-Toggle TCD service
-Create AC user-huntgroup

The huntgroup are working independent fine, but I when I create a huntgroup
in a huntgroup, the attached huntgroup will not work.

So, I have huntgroup 4444 with members 4565, 5678 and huntgroup number 6754,
the call will only switch to 4565 and 5678 and not the attached huntgroup
6754.

In the huntgroup I attached member with a directory number and not with a user, that's not necessary? And can I attached all the huntgroups under the same AC user?

Can anyone help me with problem?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Peter
Cisco voip linked huntgroups [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Does anyone know the procedure to create linked huntgroups in a Cisco Call
manager 3.3(4) envirement?

My procedure:
-Create pilot point
-Create members in huntgroup
-Create in huntgroup at the a huntgroup member as route member
-Toggle TCD service
-Create AC user-huntgroup

The huntgroup are working independent fine, but I when I create a huntgroup
in a huntgroup, the attached huntgroup will not work.

So, I have huntgroup 4444 with members 4565, 5678 and huntgroup number 6754,
the call will only switch to 4565 and 5678 and not the attached huntgroup
6754.

Can anyone help me with problem?

When I link phones in a huntgroup, I link them with a direktory number and
not with a user, is that okay with linked huntgroups?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Peter
RE: Cisco voip linked huntgroups [ In reply to ]
Linked hunt groups should look something like this:

Pilot point --> hunt group (users or phones) --> Pilot Point of second
group --> Hunt group (users or phones).

YES

If your having problems you can look as CCO and search for "Linked Hunt
Groups".

Scott

PS remember all users have to be assoc. with the AC user.