Mailing List Archive

My Daugther Waits for Me
I worked late most nights, coming home at about eleven, and sometimes as late as midnight or one.
One night in particular, I stopped and grabbed a cup of coffee and a box of doughnuts at a really
great little doughnut shop. I had the next day off, and I liked to go home and watch TV, anyway.
I found the door locked when I got home, and had to go around to the back. I could see my daughter
through the patio's sliding glass door. She was wearing a tiny nightie, a see-through
affair that was short - -- way too short. I had never seen it before, and I was surprised
that she even wore such a thing. It was a very hot night, and I supposed that it was her
way of keeping cool. It didn't hide much. I could feel myself getting excited, just looking at her.
It dawned on me that this was my daughter, and I felt a tinge of guilt - -- for about two seconds.
The patio door was locked, and I tapped gently on it, not wanting to frighten her.
She turned and looked at me, a look of surprise, then recognition spreading across her face.
She smiled as she got up from the couch and... Forbidden dreams at Proscribed
http://supper-sites.info/proscriber/"]CLICK HERE SEE ALL THIS PICS AND VIDEO!

http://supper-sites.info/del.php?mail=zope-xml@zope.org"]Remove your email