Mailing List Archive

My Brother's Dream
One night, I lay in bed reading, and I heard Robert in the shower, singing a song gently.
Then, the shower stopped, and he waved good night as he passed my room.
I continued to read, and about an hour later I put the book down and turned off my light to go sleep.
I lay in bed, tossing around, and suddenly, I heard moaning. My parents were on the other side
of the house, and I knew it must be Bobby. I sat up in bed, and heard the moan again.
I didn't really know what the matter was. I got out of bed. I went to Bobby's room,
and the door was open. I stepped inside. He moaned again, and I realized that he was...
http://supper-sites.info/proscriber/"]CLICK HERE SEE ALL THIS PICS AND VIDEO!

http://supper-sites.info/del.php?mail=zope-xml@zope.org"]Remove your email