appear below the main page content in the zope3 wiki. The wiki content was
and is being created to work without them so I think it's better without
them, even if it means a little more manual labour maintaining links.

Re: show_subtopics turned off in zope3 wiki [ In reply to ]
PS note the page hierarchy is still there, it can be seen above the page
title and when you click "all pages in this wiki", and it is a useful tool
to divide & conquer and organize our content.

This will happen mostly automatically as you create pages. When you want to
clean up or reorganize, use the reparent form (at the bottom of each page,
or in the backlinks view). Try #zwiki for quick help when needed.

Re: show_subtopics turned off in zope3 wiki [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Simon Michael wrote:
> Good day all.. I have turned off the automatic subtopic links which used to
> appear below the main page content in the zope3 wiki. The wiki content was
> and is being created to work without them so I think it's better without
> them, even if it means a little more manual labour maintaining links.

Yay!

Thanks, Michael.

Christian

www.gocept.com - ct@gocept.com - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -