Mailing List Archive

Re: [ZF] foundation site confusion
kit BLAKE wrote:
> Could somebody adjust the page at http://www.zopefoundation.org/ and
> link to the Zope Foundation site?

Rob, would it be possible to set zoneedit's nameservers as the servers
for this domain?

> Or better yet, since 'zopefoundation.org' is the first thing a
> searcher might type, point the domain to the
> http://foundation.zope.org/ site. Or vice versa.

One thing though, I'd accidentally left IE6 as default browser on the
machine I'm writing this from and the body text is flowing over the left
navigation. Could someone take a look at that?

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: [ZF] foundation site confusion [ In reply to ]
On Nov 5, 2006, at 5:33 AM EST, Chris Withers wrote:

> kit BLAKE wrote:
>> Could somebody adjust the page at http://www.zopefoundation.org/ and
>> link to the Zope Foundation site?
>
> Rob, would it be possible to set zoneedit's nameservers as the
> servers for this domain?

Absolutely! Let me know when the zone is configured and I'll point
it over. If the zone is built today I'll shift today and
(theoretically at least) the change will be visible tomorrow.

--Rob

--
Rob Page V: 540 361 1710
Zope Corporation F: 703 995 0412

Re: [ZF] foundation site confusion [ In reply to ]
Rob Page wrote:

>> Rob, would it be possible to set zoneedit's nameservers as the servers
>> for this domain?
>
> Absolutely! Let me know when the zone is configured and I'll point it
> over. If the zone is built today I'll shift today and (theoretically at
> least) the change will be visible tomorrow.

Okay, the zone is set up at zoneedit:

zopefoundation.org IN A 63.240.213.171
www.zopefoundation.org IN A 63.240.213.171

Can you now change the nameservers to:

Nameserver 1: ns1.zoneedit.com (207.234.248.200)
Nameserver 2: ns7.zoneedit.com (216.122.7.155)

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: [ZF] foundation site confusion [ In reply to ]
On Nov 5, 2006, at 7:53 AM EST, Chris Withers wrote:
> Can you now change the nameservers to:
>
> Nameserver 1: ns1.zoneedit.com (207.234.248.200)
> Nameserver 2: ns7.zoneedit.com (216.122.7.155)

Done.