--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org

Re: Zope related Screencasts [ In reply to ]
On 3/21/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael@d2m.at> wrote:
> There have been some Zope related Screencasts published lately.
> I thought we could need a listing of those on Zope.org too.
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/d2m/tests/Screencasts
> is a mockup of such a listing, feel free to add your links to
> screencasts to test it (instructions are on the page).
>
> This listing could well go into
> http://www.zope.org/Resources/Screencasts/ or
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Screencasts/

There will be podcasts, videos etc. , so I prefer:
http://www.zope.org/resources/screencasts/
http://www.zope.org/resources/podcasts/
http://www.zope.org/resources/videos/

Regards,
Baiju M
Re: Zope related Screencasts [ In reply to ]
baiju m wrote:
> On 3/21/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael@d2m.at> wrote:
>> There have been some Zope related Screencasts published lately.
>> I thought we could need a listing of those on Zope.org too.
>>
>> http://www.zope.org/Members/d2m/tests/Screencasts
>> is a mockup of such a listing, feel free to add your links to
>> screencasts to test it (instructions are on the page).
>>
>> This listing could well go into
>> http://www.zope.org/Resources/Screencasts/ or
>> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Screencasts/
>
> There will be podcasts, videos etc. , so I prefer:
> http://www.zope.org/resources/screencasts/
> http://www.zope.org/resources/podcasts/
> http://www.zope.org/resources/videos/

I moved the script to
http://www.zope.org/Resources/Screencasts

Instructions on how-to add new entries are included with the page.
Let me know if you need changes to content or layout.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org