http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk

Regards,

Martijn
Re: no discussions about technology on this list right now [ In reply to ]
On 3/6/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen@infrae.com> wrote:
> Please just write, design layout templates, get working. Here's the
> respository, have fun:
>
> http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk

Isn't that aimed for a zope3.org? That was the impression I had...

--
Lennart Regebro, Nuxeo http://www.nuxeo.com/
CPS Content Management http://www.cps-project.org/
Re: no discussions about technology on this list right now [ In reply to ]
Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen@infrae.com> wrote:
>
>>Please just write, design layout templates, get working. Here's the
>>respository, have fun:
>>
>>http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk
>

> Isn't that aimed for a zope3.org? That was the impression I had...

It's currently not. We're not focused well enough to know what we're
working on. Read the text, particularly here:

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/content/about/about.txt

and siblings.

That page is fun in that it applies to Zope 3 and Zope 2, and I don't
even say anything about it there.

Zope 2 and Zope 3 are more alike than some people think. :)

Regards,

Martijn
Re: no discussions about technology on this list right now [ In reply to ]
On 3/6/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen@infrae.com> wrote:
> It's currently not

OK, super! So lets go. :-)
There is loads of content there already, I don't think we need more to
get started. It's already much better than what is a zope.org now.

What do we do next?

Re: no discussions about technology on this list right now [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 16:21 +0100, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Martijn Faassen <faassen@infrae.com> wrote:
> > It's currently not
>
> OK, super! So lets go. :-)
> There is loads of content there already, I don't think we need more to
> get started. It's already much better than what is a zope.org now.
>
> What do we do next?
Come into #zope-web if you wish to participate.

Andrew