--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org

Re: object access [ In reply to ]
On Apr 11, 2005, at 11:08, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:

> hi all - i have tried a few settings,
> but i cannot find out what makes this special URL
> http://www.zope.org/Members/jack-e/CMFReportTool/0.1.1
> not accessible to 'anonymous', but this one
> http://www.zope.org/Members/jack-e/CMFReportTool/0.1.1/
> works ok...
>
> any ideas ?

Hm... I'm assuming it's acquiring/using the wrong view without the "/".
Apparently the error does not get logged to the error log, even if
"Unauthorized" errors are not filtered out. I just tried that route.

jens

Re: object access [ In reply to ]
Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> On Apr 11, 2005, at 11:08, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>
>> hi all - i have tried a few settings,
>> but i cannot find out what makes this special URL
>> http://www.zope.org/Members/jack-e/CMFReportTool/0.1.1
>> not accessible to 'anonymous', but this one
>> http://www.zope.org/Members/jack-e/CMFReportTool/0.1.1/
>> works ok...
>>
>> any ideas ?
>

> Hm... I'm assuming it's acquiring/using the wrong view without the "/".
> Apparently the error does not get logged to the error log, even if
> "Unauthorized" errors are not filtered out. I just tried that route.

You are right, its been the DTML-Method 'index_html' in the members folder.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org