about my rejection of the content.

I was shown as logged in as:
http://www.zope.org/Members/phoenix_fledgeling

Truly bizarre. Have we goen from having a very slow site to a totally
broken and confusing site?

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
RE: Caching still b0rked :-( [ In reply to ]
Caching is staying as is until we have hardware. - Unless I can replicate
logged in cases being cached incorrectly.

The worst case I was able to reproduce on Friday was I could possibly loose
'logged in' actions to a cached, non-logged in page. Force reload, and that
is fixed. I decided that was the price to pay for a site that actually
works.

How do you mean you go to that url and you were 'shown logged in' as that
url following?

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting
Software Engineer

Re: Caching still b0rked :-( [ In reply to ]
Andrew Sawyers wrote:

> How do you mean you go to that url and you were 'shown logged in' as that
> url following?

The action bar, as Jens says.
All I did was go to a url in Zope.org by clicking on it in an email. I
really didn't expect to see someone else's username...

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk

RE: Caching still b0rked :-( [ In reply to ]
Well, the case needs to be reproducible and I'll spend time figuring it out.
Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting
Software Engineer

Re: Caching still b0rked :-( [ In reply to ]
Andrew Sawyers wrote:

> Well, the case needs to be reproducible and I'll spend time figuring it out.
> Andrew

No worries, all seems to be good now...

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk