So far, I try this in instance/etc/zope.conf:

<environment>
TZ "Europe/Rome"
</environment>

But I didn't have any success.

Do you have any hint?

Thanks for your help,

Giampiero
Re: Setting Timezone on Zope2.13.20 in virtualenv [ In reply to ]
I'm sorry, never mind.

it has to be in this format:

<environment>
TZ Europe/Rome
</environment>

and it works.

Best,

Giampiero

Re: Setting Timezone on Zope2.13.20 in virtualenv [ In reply to ]
Please ignore my previous messages and forgive me for this mess.

Now it looks like the best way to set the time zone is adding a line:

export TZ=Europe/Rome

to the beginning of the file instance/bin/runzope

Still, I'm not sure that's' the proper way to do it.

Somebody can please confirm?

Thanks,

Giampiero

Re: Setting Timezone on Zope2.13.20 in virtualenv [ In reply to ]
You should not modify the timezone of Python or Zope.
Instead modify the timezone of your server, it's more coherent for all
software you will use.

Regards

Le 20/07/2013 13:10, Giampiero Benvenuti a écrit :
> Please ignore my previous messages and forgive me for this mess.
>
> Now it looks like the best way to set the time zone is adding a line:
>
> export TZ=Europe/Rome
>
> to the beginning of the file instance/bin/runzope
>
> Still, I'm not sure that's' the proper way to do it.
>
> Somebody can please confirm?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Giampiero
>

> On Jul 19, 2013, at 13:09 43, Giampiero Benvenuti wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry, never mind.
>>
>> it has to be in this format:
>>
>> <environment>
>> TZ Europe/Rome
>> </environment>
>>
>> and it works.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Giampiero
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2013, at 10:54 13, Giampiero Benvenuti wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I just installed the latest zope version 2.13.20 using virtualenv. I would like to be able to set the timezone to Europe/Rome.
>>> So far, I try this in instance/etc/zope.conf:
>>>
>>> <environment>
>>> TZ "Europe/Rome"
>>> </environment>
>>>
>>> But I didn't have any success.
>>>
>>> Do you have any hint?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your help,
>>>

>>> Giampiero

Encolpe DEGOUTE
http://encolpe.degoute.free.fr/
Logiciels libres, hockey sur glace et autres activités cérébrales