I have tried to 10 but encounter problems with number of open file descriptions on Centos 6.
Cheers
Rich
Re: Thread Number [ In reply to ]
Noted, thanks

On 22 May 2013, at 08:42, Andreas Jung <lists@zopyx.com> wrote:

> <lists.vcf>

Re: Thread Number [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:17 AM, Richard Harley <richard@scholarpack.com> wrote:
> Noted, thanks

Oh, and if you have some kind of health-checks polling your instances,
it may make sense (I have no evidence, just a hunch) to add one more
thread to keep that stuff from getting in your way (e.g. munin.zope
checks, haproxy heath polling with OPTIONS request, etc).

OTOH, maybe the tiny requests like the haproxy checks don't really
block for long enough to matter, even if they run every few seconds.

Sean