Mailing List Archive

Running Tests on my Zope Product in Zope 2.13
Hello again Zopistas!

While I am on the topic of Zope 2.13, could someone please tell me how I
can run my tests on my (old style, not egg) Zope Products in Zope 2.13?

It seems that `zopectl test` went away without leaving more than a note
on the tab^W^W^Win the CHANGES.txt log:
"Removed the test command from zopectl. The test.py script it was
relying on does no longer exist."

So, how do I run my tests now?

Thanks for any hints!

Regards,

Sascha

Re: Running Tests on my Zope Product in Zope 2.13 [ In reply to ]
Le 14/04/2011 15:49, Sascha Welter a écrit :
> Hello again Zopistas!
>
> While I am on the topic of Zope 2.13, could someone please tell me how I
> can run my tests on my (old style, not egg) Zope Products in Zope 2.13?
>
> It seems that `zopectl test` went away without leaving more than a note
> on the tab^W^W^Win the CHANGES.txt log:
> "Removed the test command from zopectl. The test.py script it was

Eggify your product and use zc.recipe.testrunner [1]

[1] - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.recipe.testrunner

--
Cordialement,
kiorky
Re: Running Tests on my Zope Product in Zope 2.13 [ In reply to ]
(Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 03:52:04PM +0200) kiorky wrote/schrieb/egrapse:
> Le 14/04/2011 15:49, Sascha Welter a ?crit :
> > While I am on the topic of Zope 2.13, could someone please tell me how I
> > can run my tests on my (old style, not egg) Zope Products in Zope 2.13?
>
> Eggify your product and use zc.recipe.testrunner [1]
>
> [1] - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.recipe.testrunner

Thank you, over the last few days I came to the conclusion that this
would probably be the answer. Lot's of work to do then.

Regards,

Sascha