preparing a brochure about Zope and friends I would like to know whether
there are any guidelines for using the Grok- and Bluebream-Logo.

Am I right that neither Grok nor Bluebream are trademarks owned by the
Zope Foundation?

TIA

--
Jan Ulrich Hasecke
DZUG e.V. (Deutschsprachige Zope User Group)

Re: Logo Guidelines for Grok and Bluebream [ In reply to ]
Re: Logo Guidelines for Grok and Bluebream [ In reply to ]
Am 02.02.11 15:03, schrieb Andreas Jung:

> There is no trademark on Grok or Bluebream owned by the ZF afaik.

ok.

> The creators of the logos may have rights on the graphics.

While I know the creator of the Grok logo, I don't know the creator of
the Bluebream-Logo. Any objections to use it in a Zope related brochure
edited by the german zope user group?

It would be nice to have guidelines on the websites.

Re: Logo Guidelines for Grok and Bluebream [ In reply to ]

Re: Logo Guidelines for Grok and Bluebream [ In reply to ]
Re: Logo Guidelines for Grok and Bluebream [ In reply to ]
Am 02.02.11 15:10, schrieb Andreas Jung:
> I suggest to ask Baju or ask on the Bluebream list.

I cannot find the bluebream list on gmane. I'll try the nabble gateway.
But it would be nice to have it on gmane too.

juh