Hi Zope Experts ,

I am using Zope 2.9.4 and python 2.4.3 on Linux . I have a query about
Wxpython Script . The query is, how to run Wxpython Script (Like
Applet) in Zope ?

Thanks in Advance
Nachiyappan.S

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at HMA or helpdesk@cashlinkglobal.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

Re: Run Wxpython Script in Zope [ In reply to ]
Nachiyappan wrote:
> I am using Zope 2.9.4 and python 2.4.3 on Linux . I have a query about
> Wxpython Script . The query is, how to run Wxpython Script (Like
> Applet) in Zope ?

This is not the right list (this list is for discussion of relational
database use with zope) and your desire is not sane (you would have to
get python running in the browser, which sadly is never going to happen).

I'd suggest going to the zope@zope.org list and starting again...

Chris

PS:
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at HMA or helpdesk@cashlinkglobal.com immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

yeah, friendly... and you want the help of the people on this list for free?

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: Run Wxpython Script in Zope [ In reply to ]
Am 31.03.2009, 11:27 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk>:

> get python running in the browser, which sadly is never going to happen)

There is always Grail http://grail.sourceforge.net/

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/

Re: Run Wxpython Script in Zope [ In reply to ]
Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 31.03.2009, 11:27 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk>:
>
>> get python running in the browser, which sadly is never going to happen)
>
> There is always Grail http://grail.sourceforge.net/

Charlie, you *know* that's not what this guy is after ;-)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk