make: *** [.config] Error 2
)

Any suggestions?
Re: OracleStorage - DCOracle2 [ In reply to ]
--On 26. Juni 2006 18:21:47 +0200 jagarrido@emergya.info wrote:

> Hi all!!
>
> I need save the zope objects in an Oracle 8.1.7 Database,who I'm trying do
> it with DCOracle2 Product.
>
> My initial problem is I need save objects in Oracle Database who reside in
> other machine distinc Zope resides. Due to it, I have a compilation
> problem because Oracle server resides in other machine(error:

> /ora00/ora8i/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/lib/libclntsh.so not readable;

A permission problem with this file?

-aj
Re: OracleStorage - DCOracle2 [ In reply to ]
Andreas Jung wrote:

>> /ora00/ora8i/u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/lib/libclntsh.so not readable;
>
> A permission problem with this file?

Either that or a missing Oracle client install on one of the machines.

I have to recommend running screaming from OracleStorage.

Also, I believe there's now a more supported cxOracle-basde Zope adapter
and there's always mxODBC for a lot of these problems...

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk