e.q.: create login form with information save on MySQL database. Insert,
update and delete information on MySQL database. Use query on project.

Thanks.
Re: How I can connect MySQL database? [ In reply to ]
--On 9. Februar 2006 10:01:45 +0800 G E R R I T <gerrit@indoforyou.com>
wrote:

> How I can connect MySQL database from my zope web project?
>
> e.q.: create login form with information save on MySQL database. Insert,
> update and delete information on MySQL database. Use query on project.

Did you look at the RDBMS chapter of the Zope Book (zope.org)?

-aj
Re: How I can connect MySQL database? [ In reply to ]
wrote:

> How I can connect MySQL database from my zope web project?
>
> e.q.: create login form with information save on MySQL database. Insert,
> update and delete information on MySQL database. Use query on project.

And btw. _learn_ how to post. Sending a three line posting as a 44 KB large
mail containing html and lots of images is only _disgusting_. If you do
expect help from community then stick to their basic rules.

Thanks,
Andreas
Re: How I can connect MySQL database? [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:03:49 +0100, Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
wrote:

> And btw. _learn_ how to post. Sending a three line posting as a 44 KB
> large mail containing html and lots of
> images is only _disgusting_. If you do expect help from community then
> stick to their basic rules.

The original e-mail got stuck in three different spam filters so had no
chance of getting answered here.

Charlie

Re: How I can connect MySQL database? [ In reply to ]
G E R R I T wrote at 2006-2-9 10:01 +0800:
>How I can connect MySQL database from my zope web project?

Read the relevant chapter in the Zope Book (2.7 editon, online).

BTW: Why to you attach an image when you post to a technical newsgroup?

--
Dieter