ngw

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3
Re: SQLConnectionIDs [ In reply to ]
To add some informations to what I already said: the ZPT that's not working is contained in a FS based product.

TIA,
ngw

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3
Re: SQLConnectionIDs [ In reply to ]
Sorry for flooding the list, but this problem is making me crazy :)
The DTML I'm actually using without any problem is:

<select name="conn_id">
<dtml-in SQLConnectionIDs>
<option value="&dtml-sequence-item;">
<dtml-var sequence-key>
</option>
</dtml-in>
</select>

I can't find any difference between the DTML and the ZPT, it seems to me a perfect translation. I just want to use ZPT because I actually prefer it.

Thanks for the help and for the extra patience,
ngw

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3