Chris

PS: Here's the lowdown:

Resolved:

#533 - ZMI "find" doesnt find in File with text
#1469 - win32 install 2.7.2 XP SP1
#1648 - bug with medusa FTP

Wontfix:

#1331 - Most Frequently used product selection
#1418 - Hotfix for TAL issue has no version check

Rejected:

#1422 - AssertionError after installing Zope Hotfix Release, 2004/07/13
#1485 - Re-ocurrence of Hotfix_2002-03-01/security_alert
#1555 - more flexible logger config (duplicate)
#1578 - Mounting a non-folder object fails
#1670 - No log out button in Zope

..and here's the "player stats" :-)

Resolved Assists Wontfix Rejected Deferred
shh 1
ajung 1
chrisw 1 1 1 5
tseaver 3
Tiran 1
Crouton 1

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Re: January Bug Day Roundup [ In reply to ]
Am Freitag, den 28.01.2005, 11:06 +0000 schrieb Chris Withers:
> Anyway, looks like not-having-it-on-a-Friday was major flop, even the
> one person who always asks for it not to be on a Friday wasn't there, so
> we'll see you all again, last Friday of February!

Actually I'll be able to better join on fridays in future as we just
introduced a rule here that allows all developers to schedule fridays
completely on their own, especially for free software tasks.

Hint: Is the bug day in march going to collide with PyCon'05?

Thanks for the stats,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct@gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -
Re: January Bug Day Roundup [ In reply to ]
Christian Theune wrote:

> Actually I'll be able to better join on fridays in future as we just
> introduced a rule here that allows all developers to schedule fridays
> completely on their own, especially for free software tasks.

Yay!

> Hint: Is the bug day in march going to collide with PyCon'05?

When is PyCon in March?

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: January Bug Day Roundup [ In reply to ]
Am Montag, den 31.01.2005, 10:33 +0000 schrieb Chris Withers:
> > Hint: Is the bug day in march going to collide with PyCon'05?
>
> When is PyCon in March?

23-25. So it's the last Friday in march. What about moving it the friday
of the last week in march? (One week later)

Cheers,
Christian

Re: January Bug Day Roundup [ In reply to ]
Christian Theune wrote:

> 23-25. So it's the last Friday in march. What about moving it the friday
> of the last week in march? (One week later)

Sounds good to me, I'm sure we can discuss closer to the time :-)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: January Bug Day Roundup [ In reply to ]
Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Well, it was certainly a quiet one. Both Andreas and myself were busy
> and things felt very quiet indeed... One 3 issues resolved, but lots of
> work done by Tres on some nasties.
>
> Special mention must go to brentmh/Crouton who was brave enough to try
> and solve a bug in dtml's sequence stuff:
>
> http://collector.zope.org/Zope/456
>
> Brave man!
>
> Anyway, looks like not-having-it-on-a-Friday was major flop, even the
> one person who always asks for it not to be on a Friday wasn't there, so
> we'll see you all again, last Friday of February!

Well, sorry I couldn't make it, but we all have our prior
engagements/vacations... And you can't really infer rules from a
one-time occasion, can you?

Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo (Paris, France) CTO, Director of R&D
+33 1 40 33 71 59 http://nuxeo.com fg@nuxeo.com