Mailing List Archive

Collectors
I notice that I have very limited access to the Collectors. I can add
followup messages, however I can't upload a file and I can't change
the status of an issue and I can't assign an issue (to myself).

What would it take to obtain some (or all) of these privileges?

Also, while searching for a particular issue I noticed #1636 in the
Zope collector. It is just spam, so would someone please close/delete
it? (http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1636)

-D

--
NOTICE: You have just been infected with Cooperative UNIX Email Virus.
To cooperate please run rm -rf / as root.

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/ jabber: dman@dman13.dyndns.org