Mailing List Archive

Re: [ZODB-Dev] New Exceptions
On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 06:09:35PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
| [Sidnei da Silva]
| > Started getting those on my console recently. Are they harmful?
| >
| > Exception ZODB.POSException.ConnectionStateError:
| > <ZODB.POSException.ConnectionStateError instance at 0x3320c558> in <bound
| > method Cleanup.__del__ of <ZODB.ZApplication.Cleanup instance at
| > 0x33179300>> ignored
|
| You didn't say which version of Zope you're using.

HEAD of Zope-2_7-branch.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei@awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Feliz como pinto no lixo.
Re: [ZODB-Dev] New Exceptions [ In reply to ]
Sorry, wasn't as up-to-date as I thought. cvs'upping brought a few
changes to ZPublisher that seem to fix it.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei@awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true
http://www.enfoldsystems.com
http://plone.org/about/team#dreamcatcher

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple. After that, it's all learned.
(Bruce Ediger, bediger@teal.csn.org, in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)