problem with the latest CVS? The other two products appear to be fine. I
compared the current PTKBase directory with one from an older installation
I have, and there seems to be much fewer files in this latest release.
Anyways, just wondering if perhaps the installation procedure has changed
since I last did an install (at least it hasn't according to the site) or
if this is something that actually needs to be fixed.

Thanks.
Ray Van Dolson
Re: [Zope-PTK] PTKBase - Broken Product in latest CVS [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

> I then went into the Products folder and saw that the PTKBase product was
> described as "Borken product PTKBase." Whoops! Anyone else have this
> problem with the latest CVS?

Whoops indeed! Hmm. It's fine locally, but that doesn't mean I
haven't somehow messed up the CVS (forgot an add or some such
thing). I've recently moved a few files around. Try this, in your
ZopePTK directory:

$ cvs up -Pd

'-d' is the significant option. It tells CVS to fetch any new
directories which have been added to the CVS. If you don't specify it,
they are silently skipped. I think this might be significant, as I only
just moved the DTML to a new directory.

Let me know either way!

TIA,
Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer icq: 7127228
Re: [Zope-PTK] PTKBase - Broken Product in latest CVS [ In reply to ]
It was my fault-- I forgot to add 'file.gif'. Try an update and you
should be okay.