I've done some research over the net and it seems that most of the users
are having this kind of problem but no definite or detailed answer I've
ever seen. Need some help.

Re: xend start [ In reply to ]
On 5/23/05, freedomoss <blandavid@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do have SuSE Professional 9.2 installed on my machine. I have followed
> the install guidelines in installing the binaries.
> Unfortunately when I try to perform xend start after rebooting xen, I
> got these messages below:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last) :
> File "/usr/sbin/xend", line 27, in ?
> from xen.xend.server import SrvDaemon
> ImportError: No module named xen.xend.server
>
> I've done some research over the net and it seems that most of the users
> are having this kind of problem but no definite or detailed answer I've
> ever seen. Need some help.
>
> Regards,

Hmmm,

Do not use the binaries. Compile from source. I am using SUSE
(yes, Novell changed the name from SuSE <sigh>) and could
only run Xen with no problems after compiling from source.

I am fully confident you will get Xen working like a charm if
you do it from scratch, like me.

Also, I did it for 2.0.5 and 2.0.6. No problem at all :)

--
Bye,
Fernando Maior