Hegedüs Patrik

maxmedia

Maxmédia Kft
9900 Körmend Rákóczi u. 15.
Telefon: +36 94 593 300
Web: maxmedia.hu

P *Miel?tt kinyomtatná ezt az e-mailt, gondolja meg, valóban
szükséges-e! Napról napra kevesebb fa lesz a világon. *
Re: Windows PV driver install problem [ In reply to ]
Is this a win11 machine upgraded from win10?

devMGMT.msc —> change view to see hidden devices —> are there hidden xen
drivers?

# generate table of non inbox drivers currently installed with a command
similar to the following, but not sure on exact flag details, so become
friendly with `dism.exe /online /? | more `:
`dism.exe /online /export-drivers /format:table `

`pnputil.exe /? ` can generate list of drivers but also easier to remove
drivers.

Shutdown and take a snapshot.

Have a bootable CD with drivers as well or pre-download drivers and install
directions to C:\ drive or secondary drive.

Uninstall all the old xen related drivers. But order of uninstall may
matter.

Check for that Citrix registry key to reboot automatically. You will need
to google that.

`dism.exe /online /export-drivers /format:table `

Restart a couple times and try again.

Re: Windows PV driver install problem [ In reply to ]
Hi,

It's a fresh Windows 10 Pro 22H2 installation.

I checked the device manager I can't find XEN drivers neither hidden
because I can't install any of them.

I exported the drivers with this command and I attached a picture from
the result: dism /online /export-driver /format:table /destination:C:\xen