Mailing List Archive

libxl__device_pci_add failed (rc -28) error after upgrade from Xen 4.11 to Xen 4.16 on ubuntu
Hello,

after upgrading a running Xen 4.11 Dom0 on ubuntu 20.04 LTS to Xen 4.16
on ubuntu 22.04 LTS my two DomU where I'm passing through either 2 NIC's
or a PCI SAT receiver card, the DomU's aren't starting anymore
complaining with a

libxl__device_pci_add failed (rc -28) error

All 3 pci devices are successfully bound to pciback and showing up as
assignable with xl pci-assignable-list. Both DomU in question are on
Linux as OS and running flawlessly under 20.04 / Xen 4.11

Best, Oliver