other options that need to be turned on when custom compiling a DOM0
kernel?

Paolo

Re: Domain 0 kernel configuration [ In reply to ]
You will need to enable whatever mechanism you are using for network
demux, e.g. ethernet bridging. The safest place to start is with a
working .config and then remove the options that you don't need.

-Kip

Re: Domain 0 kernel configuration [ In reply to ]
Hi Kip

The problem is that I cannot make Xen kernels work. I keep getting
SCSI timeouts when DOM0 loads while the "normal" kernel loads properlly
and doesn't complain about anything (I will post more details later).

Paolo