Cimed Ind. de Med. Ltda
Mauricio Merlin Machado
Analista de Suporte

Re: Problem Xen two processor [ In reply to ]
Mauricio Merlin wrote:
> I can one server with two processor Xeon HT, but its not working.
> Working only one processor.

You're going to have to try a little harder.

"but it's not working" - What's not working? It won't boot? Xen only
sees one processor? You know that domU's currently only see one
processor, right?

"Working only one processor" - You mean if you take out one processor
the box works, where it didn't otherwise?

What does the output of "xm info" look like?

Do you see how many places there could be an issue, and your post was so
vague that I don't know anything about your problem except that you have
one?

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/
Re: Problem Xen two processor [ In reply to ]
> I can one server with two processor Xeon HT, but its not working.
> Working only one processor.

Under Xen 2.0, guests can only be uniprocessor, thus when you boot into dom0,
you'll only see one CPU. Xen itself is SMP, so you can assign one (or more)
virtual machine to each CPU.

Xen 3.0 will allow multiprocessor virtual machines.

HTH,
Mark