Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason

Re: xen and gnbd [ In reply to ]
I haven't used gnbd but I have been using eNBD with no problems whatsoever.
No patch needed. Its already in the 2.6 kernels if you compiled with NBD
modules enabled(could it be you don't need to patch for the one your
using?). Here's a link to it, http://www.it.uc3m.es/~ptb/nbd/
Hope this helps ya some,
John Fairbairn

Re: xen and gnbd [ In reply to ]
With linux-gnbd-2.6.10.diff (from debian package) and Xen with 2.6.11
kernel, gnbd e live migration works in my tests.

Jason McCandless wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting xen to work with gnbd. The gnbd patches will
> only work with a 2.6.12 kernel source, yet xen 2.6 works with the 2.6.11
> kernel.
> Anyone else have this problem?
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Daniele

Re: xen and gnbd [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 06:35:33PM +0100, Jason McCandless wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting xen to work with gnbd. The gnbd patches will
> only work with a 2.6.12 kernel source, yet xen 2.6 works with the 2.6.11
> kernel.

Hi Jason,

xen unstable is 2.6.12 since monday.

Vincent Hanquez