Using config file "/etc/xen/ttyconfig".
Error: Error creating domain: vbd: Segment not found:
uname=file:/xen/ttylinux/rootfs

Re: Spam:*, config file [ In reply to ]
tgh wrote:

>Hi
> I try to setup a domain ,but I don`t what to edit in config file,such
>as [disk], I have read manual online ,but can anyone give me an example

Here's one of mine:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/vg0/WebServer,/dev/hda3,w',
'file:/var/sparse-loopbacks/WebServer-WebRoot-Sparse1G.ext3.img,/dev/hda5,w']

The first device exported to the WebServer domU is an LVM partition,
which is seen by the domain as /dev/hda3. In the fstab of this domain
/dev/hda3 is mounted as root.
The second statement exports a file which is formatted with an ext3
filesystem, and is seen as /dev/hda5 by the domain. In /etc/fstab this
is mounted on /var/www.

Hope that helps :).

Marcus.