Mailing List Archive

How to do images to install in Virtual Machines?
Hello,
I've created two Virtual machines with Xen, they were Debian and ttylinux. I
have chosen those two because Xen Documentation explain how to create them.
But I don't really know how to create a image that I can install wherever I
want. I could make partitions in my HDD and install images in those, but
that's not what I want. I want to create VBD or LVM, but in both cases I
can't use the standard image-CD that you use in a normal installation.
What do you normally do when you want to install a distribution?

Thank you.