Mailing List Archive

domU distributions available for download!
Dear Xen users.

I´ve made available various distributions that should (now or
eventually) boot under Xen as DomU's.

These haven't all been tested, but I leave it up to you guys to send
me feedback so I can fix them right up.

Big kudos go to 'aq' for providing debian and ubuntu images (well I´m
still fetching his ubuntu image half-way across the globe).

So without further ado:
http://www.kvadratrot.net/~xen/

PLEASE keep in mind that I encourage any elaboration on those images,
flames and comments will only make them better. I will also keep a
semi-detailed changelog for them. And I´m working on a mini-howto on
how I made them.

Xen Kicks Ass

-soffi-

Re: domU distributions available for download! [ In reply to ]
Great Kristinn,

Thanks, can you add a Debian sarge?

About NetBSD and FreeBSD? Can we create image?

CU,
Antoine N.

I created a mirror:
http://ooo.sivit.fr/~anivard/www.kvadratrot.net/

Re: domU distributions available for download! [ In reply to ]
Can you also post the config file that you use? With the settings that
I would think one would use I get a "root not found". It is easy
enough to mount it directly and see what it expects (just passing in
sda doesn't work).

-Kip

Re: domU distributions available for download! [ In reply to ]
Never mind. Missed a parameter that needed to be changed in the example.