Mailing List Archive

mini-os problem
Hi,

I am running 'mini-os' guest kernel in xen/extra shipped with xen-3.3.0 source.

I did not change anything.

When I xm create -c domain_config, I got:

Started domain Mini-OS
Error ENOENT when reading the backend path device/vbd/768/backend
Thread "blkfront" exited.
Error ENOENT when reading the backend path device/vkbd/0/backend
Thread "kbdfront" exited.
init_netfront: backend/mac failed
Thread "netfront" exited.
Error ENOENT when reading the backend path device/vfb/0/backend
Thread "fbfront" exited.
T(s=1220728224 us=935481)
T(s=1220728225 us=937399)
T(s=1220728226 us=939358)
T(s=1220728227 us=941328)
T(s=1220728228 us=943370)
T(s=1220728229 us=945268)
T(s=1220728230 us=947241)
T(s=1220728231 us=949198)
T(s=1220728232 us=951164)
T(s=1220728233 us=953128)
T(s=1220728234 us=955093)
T(s=1220728235 us=956077)

Any HELP?

Thanks.

Shawn

2008-09-06

¶ÅÓêÑô
Re: mini-os problem [ In reply to ]
杜雨阳, le Sat 06 Sep 2008 19:20:53 +0800, a écrit :
> When I xm create -c domain_config, I got:
>
> Started domain Mini-OS
> Error ENOENT when reading the backend path device/vbd/768/backend
> Thread "blkfront" exited.
> Error ENOENT when reading the backend path device/vkbd/0/backend
> Thread "kbdfront" exited.
> init_netfront: backend/mac failed
> Thread "netfront" exited.
> Error ENOENT when reading the backend path device/vfb/0/backend
> Thread "fbfront" exited.
> T(s=1220728224 us=935481)
> T(s=1220728225 us=937399)
>etc.
>

> Any HELP?

Well, what's the problem? :) It tells that you give it neither a disk,
a pvfb or a vif, but it is still alive (regular printk).

Samuel