Mailing List Archive

Xen Research Community Brown Bag Call
I received a great idea from Todd Deshane today about having a monthly
call where anyone interested in presenting their latest Xen related
research can give a 20 minute presentation followed by questions from
the audience. I can use GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar to setup the call and
have a dial-in number to handle any size audience.

If you are interested in presenting your work, please email and I will
work at setting up a call in mid to late August. If we get several
presentation topics, I will setup these calls monthly or quarterly
depending on demand.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

954.267.2853