unsafe? If not, where is my OpenSUSE running and if I need to run a specific
program on Dom0, how should I make it?

Thank you very much.
Re: Accessing Dom0 [ In reply to ]
Your did search the list archive for solutions on this, right?

:)

2009/7/20 Inter Ant <interant@gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> I have a very simple question and I would appreciate some clarification.
> I am running an OpenSUSE machine with Xen 3.3 installed on a 2.6.27 kernel.
>
> When I start my machine, there are 2 options on Grub: To start with kernel
> 2.6.27 and to start with xen-kernel 2.6.27. So, to be able to start Xen and
> Dom0, I have to start my machine with the Xen-Kernel and then I login on
> OpenSUSE normally as I did before but now when I run xm I can see my Domain
> 0 and Domain U.
>
> My question is: Is my OpenSUSE now running on Dom0?? If so, isn´t  this
> unsafe? If not, where is my OpenSUSE running and if I need to run a specific
> program on Dom0, how should I make it?
>
> Thank you very much.

Henning Sprang
http://www.sprang.de

Re: Accessing Dom0 [ In reply to ]
Hi Henning
Yes I did... perhaps not too deep :(
And I thought it was too basic... that anyone could answer a yes, blah blah
or no, blah blah...

Re: Accessing Dom0 [ In reply to ]
It isn't unsafe.
And your Suse is on Dom0, DomU will be the virtual ones.