Mailing List Archive

Requesting help on XEN installation
Hi

We are installing XEN on one of our PC with configuration 2 DUO core and
operating system RHEL 5.0.We have downloaded Xen 3.4.0 plus kernel
combined source distribution tarball from http://www.xen.org/download/

We have followed the installation steps given in users guide.But the user
manual is for XEN version 3.0.When we start the pc using XEN Kernel it
shows the error file not found.

Does anybody have the installation process for 3.4.0.......?

Regards

Rajesh Malavade
L & T INFOTECH LTD
COE-Systems

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary L&T Infotech Confidential L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.