Please suggest me Xen dependent packages for slackware..

regards
geetha
RE: FW: compiling Xen without X11 on slackware [ In reply to ]
________________________________

From: xen-community-bounces@lists.xensource.com on behalf of Geetha, ANGLER - EIT
Sent: Fri 1/2/2009 9:32 AM
To: xen-community@lists.xensource.com
Subject: [Xen-community] FW: compiling Xen without X11 on slackware

Hi all,

Can anyone help me how to compile Xen without X11 support on Slackware 12.1?

I have disabled the X11 support in /tools/check_x11 and check_xgettext, but during the compiling time getting xgettext error..

We dont have slackware package for xgettext.

RE: FW: compiling Xen without X11 on slackware [ In reply to ]
Can anyone suggest me how to disable the X11 support ?

Re: FW: compiling Xen without X11 on slackware [ In reply to ]
wrong list.

Try xen-users.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Geetha, ANGLER - EIT
<geetha@angleritech.com> wrote:
> Can anyone suggest me how to disable the X11 support ?

Henning Sprang
http://www.sprang.de | http://lazyb0y.blogspot.com/