Mailing List Archive

[Xen-devel] New Xen.org Project: Xen Introspection Project
Xen Community:

I have been asked by Steve Brueckner of ATC-NY and some of his
colleagues to create a new Xen.org project - Xen Introspection Project:
to design an API for performing VM introspection and implementing the
necessary functionality into Xen. If you are interested, please email me
back and I will add you to the project member list. I will be sending
out an email later this week to interested parties to find an optimal
time for our kick-off meeting next week.

I have created a blog posting on the new project at
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/10/27/new-xen-introspection-project-l
aunching/ and will be setting up a new email alias;
xen-introspect@lists.xensource.com once I can get my access issues to
the mailing list server resolved.

If you have any questions, please contact me or Steve Brueckner
(steve@atc-nycorp.com).

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org