Mailing List Archive

[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update
Xen.org Community:

In an effort to reach out to a wider community audience, I am going to
do a weekly email to the xen-users and xen-community mailing lists with
major highlights from the week. Feel free to comment on any community
efforts to me directly or in the public blog (http://blog.xen.org).

August 25 - 29 Community Highlights

* Xen 3.3 Press Release - http://xen.org/files/xen3.3press.pdf
and Software Released - http://www.xen.org/download

* Xen 3.3 Feature Overviews on Xen.org Blog -
http://blog.xen.org

* Ian Pratt's LinuxWorld Keynote Slides
http://xen.org/files/IanPrattlinuxworld-xen-Aug2008.pdf

* First Workshop on I/O Virtualization (WIOV '08); December 10 -
11, 2008 in San Diego, CA -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/08/first-workshop-on-io-virtualiza
tion-wiov-08-december-10%e2%80%9311-2008-san-diego-ca-usa/

* Xen Documentation Assistance Project -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/12/xen-documentation-assistance-up
date/

* Xen Projects Website - Several new projects were added in the
past 3 weeks; see for yourself at http://xen.org/about/projects.html

* Xen Summit 2009 Proposal of Events -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/08/27/xen-summit-2009-proposal/

* Xen Summit Tokyo (Asia)

o November 20 - 21 in Tokyo (hosted by Fujitsu)

o Speaker/Topic Submissions
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/07/16/xen-summit-tokyo-asia-call-for
-speakers/) submit to stephen.spector@xen.org

Looking for answers to questions on Xen that may have already been
asked? Try http://xen.markmail.org/ to search over 133,792 previous
messages from all Xen mailing lists.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org

772.621.5062

stephen.spector@xen.org
[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update [ In reply to ]
Xen.org Community:

In an effort to reach out to a wider community audience, I am going to
do a weekly email to the xen-users and xen-community mailing lists with
major highlights from the week. Feel free to comment on any community
efforts to me directly or in the public blog (http://blog.xen.org).

September 1 - 5 Community Highlights

* Xen 3.4 Feature List - http://xen.org/xen/roadmap.html

* Xen 3.3 Feature Overviews on Xen.org Blog -
http://blog.xen.org

* Ian Pratt's LinuxWorld Keynote Audio
<http://xen.org/files/IanPrattlinuxworld-xen-Aug2008.pdf> -
http://xen.org/media/Audio/ian_lw08_audio.mp3

o Registration Live - https://www.regonline.com/xsasia08

o Speaker/Topic Submissions
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/07/16/xen-summit-tokyo-asia-call-for
-speakers/) submit to stephen.spector@xen.org

* Just for fun - What should the Xen.org mascot be? Check out my
ideas at http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/05/xen-mascot/

Looking for answers to questions on Xen that may have already been
asked? Try http://xen.markmail.org/ to search over 135,124 previous

[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update [ In reply to ]
Xen.org Community:

In an effort to reach out to a wider community audience, I am going to
do a weekly email to the xen-users and xen-community mailing lists with
major highlights from the week. Feel free to comment on any community
efforts to me directly or in the public blog (http://blog.xen.org).

September 8 - 12 Community Highlights

* Xen.org Website Update - I am planning to switch the website
to the new look this weekend; review new site at http://staging.xen.org
(http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/11/xenorg-website-update-final-re
view/)

* Xen 3.4 Feature List - http://xen.org/xen/roadmap.html

* Xen 3.3 Feature Overviews on Xen.org Blog -
http://blog.xen.org

* Ian Pratt's LinuxWorld Keynote Audio -
http://xen.org/media/Audio/ian_lw08_audio.mp3

* USENIX LISA 2008 - Xen Training Day -
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/12/usenix-lisa-08-conference/

asked? Try http://xen.markmail.org/ to search over 135,718 previous

Re: [Xen-users] Xen.org Community Weekly Update [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 09:51:41AM -0400, Stephen Spector wrote:
> Xen.org Community:
>

> In an effort to reach out to a wider community audience, I am going to
> do a weekly email to the xen-users and xen-community mailing lists with
> major highlights from the week. Feel free to comment on any community
> efforts to me directly or in the public blog (http://blog.xen.org).
>

> September 22 - 26 Community Highlights
>

> * Xen Solution Search Tool (Design Review) -
> http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/09/25/xen-solution-search-tool-design
> -review/
>
> * Xen 3.4 Feature List - http://xen.org/xen/roadmap.html

Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the URL you are requesting does not exist. If you typed it
in, perhaps it was misspelled?

-- Pasi