Is there a way to give different network bandwidth caps to
virtual machines in DOM0? Or to generalize it further , is there support
for weighted device scheduling like there is for cpu scheduling?
Please help me regarding this, the help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Saransh Mittal
Computer Science & Engineering
IIT Bombay.

Re: Xen 3.x : support for weighted device scheduling ? [ In reply to ]
Hi Saransh,

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Saransh Mittal <saransh@cse.iitb.ac.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a way to give different network bandwidth caps to virtual
> machines in DOM0? Or to generalize it further , is there support for
> weighted device scheduling like there is for cpu scheduling?
> Please help me regarding this, the help will be greatly appreciated.

This list is intended for organization and discussion of Xen
community-related, mostly non-technical, but organizational and maybe
politicalk things.

For technical questions, please ask xen-users for
end-user/administrator topics, xen-devel for mor in-depth technical
things about the inner workings of Xen development and changing it's
source code.

Hope that helps,
Henning

(BTW: I'm not sure who administers the list pages, but the sentence
"General Xen.org community discussions." in the list description
probably should be granted the addition "non-technical", as it happens
every now and then that people get here with technical questions)