I do this? Thanks.

[]ยด,s
Denis
Re: [Xen and FreeBSD 7] [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Denis Souza <denis.augusto@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I want to use Xen in my FreeBSD 7 like a host system. Please, how may
> I do this? Thanks.

Please ask on the xen-users list (or a freebsd list). This list is
about organizing the community - not about technical support.

Short hint: I belive xen support in freebsd is not very stable and
supported - that was confirmed to me at FOSDEM on the FreeBSD booth.

Interesting for this list might be: They feel the Xen development
processes hard to work with, especially if you are not a big company,
and so they seem to have more or less given up/decided to invest their
time elsewhere.

A sign, that this list is actually important and some things are in
need to be done :)

Henning