Mailing List Archive

Hello~ I've a question.
These days, I'm searching an embedded board for porting XEN and Hypervisor.
But, I've been couldn't find it. If anyone knows, please advise to me.

I just want to apply as easy as possible. So, if it's already, let me know BRAND NAME and MODEL.

Thank you.
Re: Hello~ I've a question. [ In reply to ]
Regarding the upstream Xen port to ARMv7 with virtualization extensions
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions), we
have been working mainly on the Versatile Express Cortex A15: you should
be able to find an emulator on the ARM website free with an evalutation
license
(http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARMv7_with_Virtualization_Extensions/FastModels).

From the real hardware platform point of view, Versatile Express is a
bit expensive, so I would recommend something based on the Samsung
Exynos 5, like the new Arndale Board (http://www.arndaleboard.org).

Re: Hello~ I've a question. [ In reply to ]
Hi James Kim,

I remember there are instructions in Xen-ARM lists for Tegra 2 Harmony
Board.

As you have stated
*
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:50 AM, James Kim <james@therfi.com> wrote:

> These days, I'm searching an embedded board for porting XEN and
> Hypervisor.
> But, I've been couldn't find it. If anyone knows, please advise to me.
>

> I just want to apply as easy as possible. So, if it's already, let me know
> BRAND NAME and MODEL.
>

> Thank you.

✉ Regards :: Krishna Pavan ✍
Hello~ I've a question. [ In reply to ]