Mailing List Archive

Changes to the xen.org site
Hi everybody,

I spent a bit of time cleaning up some lose ends on the xen.org site. If
you notice any broken links, typos, etc. do let me know. I did the
following

* Archived XCI
* Clearly marked HXEN and Satori project pages to show that these
projects are also archived
* Replaced the "Products > Projects" menu and pages with a "Products >
Governance" menu and page (linking to anything related to
governance). The reason is that "Products > Products" and "Products
> Projects" were nearly identical and that I kept on getting
questions on where to find governance related info.
* Minor fixes on various pages

You may have to clear your browser cache such that the javascript files
reload. The site will still work correctly if you don't, but the
"Products > Projects" menu won't rename and point to the new location
until the js files have been reloaded by your browser.

Regards
Lars