Mailing List Archive

Xen Document Day - Thank You!
Hi everybody,

thank you for contributing to the Xen Document Day yesterday. I ran some
stats, but may have missed some activities.

Wiki Changes:
1) 27039 words were changed on the Wiki for the document day
2) Contributors: Anthony, Dunlapg, GrantMcWilliams, Ijc, Lars.kurth,
Lisa.Nguyen, Matthew.Spah, OliverChick, StefanoStabellini

Proposals:
1) A proposal by GrantMcWilliams to contribute xe man pages to the XCP
codeline in xen.org (see
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-09/msg00053.html)
2) Additional requests for XL documentation by Matthias Blankenhaus for
subsequent document days. I will add this proposal the Document Day TODO
list. Matthias also volunteered to take ownership, but will need help.

Other changes:
1) Capability to build diagrams from source as part of the xen-unstable
docs build
2) Diagrams being created and included into the wiki
3) A number of content patches to docs in the codeline (did not count
lines of code) on XenStore, Scheduler, Schedop* and Xen ARM DT bindings

Thank you again for helping improve Xen Documentation.

Best Regards
Lars