How to pass the control from U-Boot to Xen-arm ? Can I use command "go" or command "bootm", and how?

I know my question is a bit U-Boot related, not xen-arm related. But I want to make sure whether I just get stuck at U-Boot or not. Thanks.

I have some experience with go and bootm:

1. When I run the standalone app with "go" command, the loading address have to be 0x0c100000. Otherwise, it can not run.
2. I have tried to load linux kernel by "bootm" command, but it need boot.scr to set some environment.

Any advise is appreciated.

Best Regards
Wangzhihao
Re : How to pass the control from U-Boot to Xen-arm ? [ In reply to ]
Hi, all
We can boot up xen-arm kernel on TrimSlice now! We didn't open the serial port of xen-arm! The default setting is off in function tegra250_uart_putc, which is in the file xen/arch/arm/tegra/tegra250.c. I think it's better to set it on by default : )

But We still can not display dom0 info over the serial port. I believe we put the dom0 ELF file in the right place. Whether the serial port of dom0 is off or not by default?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Wangzhihao