Mailing List Archive

Error in building Embedded Xen 2.0
Hi,
i downloaded the package embeddedxen-2.0-base.tar.gz & tried to
compile it according to the README in side the package.
I extracted the toolchain & added it to the PATH environment variable.

make PLATFORM=versatilev6 DOMAINS="linux-2.6.26-dom0 fab4:linux-2.6.26-domU"
make: *** [versatilev6.linux-2.6.26-dom0/vmlinux] Error 1

Am i missing something ? Is there any other procedure to compile ?

regards
vibi