Could someone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re: C# SDK? [ In reply to ]
Hi!

As far as i know the C# API that i'v seen is for the Xen Enterprise
edition.

http://docs.xensource.com/XenServer/4.1.0/1.0/en_gb/sdk.html#id2552137

Best Regards
Emil Palm

Re: C# SDK? [ In reply to ]
So does this API not function on the opensource versions of Xen?
Currently I'd be looking at an implementation using the free version...

Thanks,
Jesse

> Hi!
>
> As far as i know the C# API that i'v seen is for the Xen Enterprise
> edition.
>
> http://docs.xensource.com/XenServer/4.1.0/1.0/en_gb/sdk.html#id2552137
>
> Best Regards
> Emil Palm
>
> On Apr 07, 2008 10:04 PM, Jesse <xen-api@pasichnyk.net> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am interested in developing a c# (mono) based application using the
>>XenAPI (XML-RPC). I understand there is a c# sdk out there, but I
>>haven't
>>been able to find the download for it.
>>
>>Could someone point me in the correct direction?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Jesse

-
Jesse

Re: C# SDK? [ In reply to ]
99.9% that it will not work as i'v been working abit with the free
Xen-API and its alot diffrent from the Xen-Enterprise version. (I'v read
both the API documentations)

//Emil

Re: C# SDK? [ In reply to ]
Ok, so a logical reply to that is...

Does anyone know if there is a project to create a C# binding for the OSS
version of the XenAPI?

-

--
-