with the Java code can both ping each other, and I can connect to the
Xenserver using putty and scp.

please help us.
XenServer's java api problem [ In reply to ]
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: shankar ganesh <ganshankar@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 7, 2008 4:41 PM
Subject: XenServer's java api problem
To: support@xensource.com

Hi,

After downloading and building the Java implementation of the Java
API, I've been unable to connect to a variety of different Xen
Servers.
Do I have to use a server that has the open source 3.1 version of
Xen?
(I've been trying to connect to 1. XenSource version 4.1
Get the error "no route to host", even though the Xenserver and
machine