Ruby interface for Xen API ?
Hi all
I am interested in using Xen API for one of my web development
projects, which happens to be in ruby on rails.
Is Ruby interface available for Xen API 1.0 ? Or do i have to access it
through the python interface ?
Any other option anyone can suggest to access Xen API through Ruby?

Thanks
Re: Ruby interface for Xen API ? [ In reply to ]
Suyash,

I`m very interested to develop a interface in ruby lang! Do you want to
become to Google Summer Code to develop something?

Regards,
Luiz Vitor Martinez Cardoso.

On 10/2/07, suyash jape <suyashjape@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
> I am interested in using Xen API for one of my web development
> projects, which happens to be in ruby on rails.
> Is Ruby interface available for Xen API 1.0 ? Or do i have to access it
> through the python interface ?
> Any other option anyone can suggest to access Xen API through Ruby?
>
> Thanks

Atenciosamente,
Luiz Vitor.
Re: Ruby interface for Xen API ? [ In reply to ]
Yes that would be very interesting. Just have a look at this first.
http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-xen/

Suyash

Re: Ruby interface for Xen API ? [ In reply to ]
Suyash,

Sorry for my delay! I see that!

Add me on Jabber! grabber@gmail.com

Regards,