Mailing List Archive

C binding
Hello!

I have compiled test_event_handling.c and have run the test. It works fine except for the fact that I do not know exactly in which cases events are sent. For that purpose Hans-Juergen Kasek has already posted a message to the mailing list.

But I'm especially interested in the test program. There all classes are registered for the session with the event system.

struct xen_string_set *classes = xen_string_set_alloc(0);
xen_event_register(session, classes);
xen_string_set_free(classes);

Because I want to register only the class host, I replace this code by

struct xen_string_set *classes;
classes = xen_string_set_alloc(1);
classes->size = 1;
classes->contents[0] = xen_strdup_("host");
xen_event_register(session, classes);
xen_string_set_free(classes);

Running the test I receive the error message

Error: 2 TRANSPORT_FAULT 52

Did I make a mistake or is there an error in the C binding? In an interactive session (using the python XML-RPC client library) it is possible to register only the class host.

Cheers,

Diogenis